Specialist case management services for families with children and young people aged 12-15 years experiencing crisis.
The program provides intensive, flexible and practical supports with the intention of reducing family breakdown. Individualised support is targeted at strengthening key relationships, developing healthier communication, and providing specific family strategies to promote positive change. The program may include an agreed period of respite accommodation for a child or young person while intensive case work and safety planning for transition back to home is undertaken.
- Rebuild family, kin and cultural connections and work towards family reconciliation, where appropriate
- Engage the child/young person with education or training
- Provide access to mainstream health, mental health and well-being services
- Engage the child/young person with the broader community to support their successful transition to independence, and
- Facilitate transitions to longer-term supported accommodation when family re-connection cannot be achieved.
Case management, emotional support, living skill assessment and development, social and communication skills development, educational and employment assistance, recreational activities, advocacy, family and relationship support, referrals, exit planning and aftercare support.
Families accessing accommodation services only.
$60 per week for accommodation, food and activities. Additional fees may be charged for items such as phone credit, travel and pocket money. Special dispensation may be available for those families who are struggling financially
Intensive case management support. 24/7 youth work and case management support for respite placement.
Help us continue our vital work with children, young people and their families!
Many of our programs fall outside government funding, which means we rely on money raised from individuals and organisations to continue our vital work.