24-hour staffing and/or support for young people aged 16-21 years.
Properties are located in Willoughby, Allambie Heights and Pennant Hills. Specific properties have limited staffing hours to encourage independent living. All homes accommodate 4 - 5 tenants of mixed gender, as well as room to accommodate day and overnight staff.
Tenants can stay for a period of 1 - 18 months and are required to sign a lease under the NSW Tenancy Act.
Case management, evening and overnight youth work support, emotional support, living skill development, social and communication skills development, educational and employment assistance, financial support and purchase of specialist services, recreational activities, advocacy, family and relationship support, referrals, exit planning and aftercare support.
25% of your salary if you’re working includes grocery basics, rent, bills (such as water, electricity and gas), sheets, doonas and towels.
We’ll set up automatic payments from your account, or help you access Youth Allowance from Centrelink.
Beds available for stays from 1-18 months.
- three fully-furnished houses with 4-5 bedrooms each
- each bedroom can be locked and has a good quality bed, stand-alone or built-in wardrobe, desk and lamp
- shared or separate male and female bathrooms
- modern kitchen with cooking utensils and grco
- dining and lounge rooms
- work desk with computer and WiFi
- lovely garden with outdoor furniture
- close to public transport.
Help us continue our vital work with children, young people and their families!
Many of our programs fall outside government funding, which means we rely on money raised from individuals and organisations to continue our vital work.