We are seeking enthusiastic Youth Workers and Case Support Workers interested in working in residential care, community outreach, and casework support. Our programs operate in Hornsby, the Lower North Shore, and the Northern Beaches.
Candidates with minimal prior experience are welcome to apply and will be carefully considered, as Taldumande provides a comprehensive training and induction program.
– Minimum Cert IV qualifications in Youth Work or related areas.
– Ability to work unsupervised as well as within a team environment.
– Flexibility to work varying hours (including day and evening support shifts, sleepover and weekend shifts, and community outreach).
– Sound verbal and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability in working with conflict and resolving problems.
– Current driver’s licence.
– Willingness to attend compulsory training.
– Previous experience working in residential and/or outreach services.
– First Aid Certificate.
When you work for Taldumande you will be offered:
– Training, development and succession planning opportunities.
– Social Community Home Care and Disability Services Award: Crisis Employee.
– Salary packaging benefits.
– Family friendly, flexible work environments.
We will require a “Working with Children Check” and Police Check under the Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998. We are an EEO Employer and are committed to principles of Diversity.
To apply for this position, please send a letter addressing the selection criteria along with your resume to email@example.com.