Our Mission, Vision and Values
We’re driven by a single purpose and guided by a set of beliefs that help us stay focused and inspired to achieve our goals.
- to provide services that will reconnect and strengthen family relationships and prevent youth homelessness
- to respond professionally and with compassion to the changing needs of young people and their families, who are at risk or going through a crisis
- to provide quality short-term and medium-term accommodation, with intensive support services for young people in need
- to provide young people with life skills that prepare them for independent living and a brighter future
- to continuously improve our skills and knowledge, by providing our team with ongoing professional development and training
- to embrace all facets of non-discrimination, tolerance, compassion, advocacy and justice.
We are committed to supporting young people and their families through challenging times to achieve their dream circumstances and lead fulfilled lives.
- young people and their families are the essence of Taldumande
- all young people and their families can be society’s greatest resource
- our relationships with young people and their families must be based on mutual trust and respect
- life skills, education and employment are the foundation of a self-sufficient and independent life
- respecting the needs and development of everyone in the Taldumande community is essential
- continually striving for best practice in all our services will lead to the greatest possible outcomes for young people and their families.